Global fashion designer Giorgio Armani is bringing his flair to a new condo project in South Florida.
The 60-story Residences by Armani/Casa will rise on an oceanfront site at 18975 Collins Avenue in Sunny Isles Beach. Star architect César Pelli, who designed the Arsht Center for the Performing Arts in downtown Miami, was tapped as the architect for the Armani project.
The condominium will mark the first U.S. project by Armani/Casa Interior Design Studio, which has designed interiors for condos in other locations: Maçka Residences in Istanbul, Turkey; The World Towers in Mumbai, India; and Century Spire, in Manila, Philippines.
Working under the direction of the fashion designer, the Armani/Casa Design Studio will designate interior materials, colors, finishes and custom-made furnishings designed to reflect the setting and architecture. In a statement, Armani, CEO of Armani Group, said the Sunny Isles project provides “the opportunity to create something really very special — a remarkable living space, imbued with the spirit of modern elegance.”
The tower will include 260 luxury units and is planned for completion in 2016. Units will be priced from $1.2 million to $5.5 million. The Armani units will range mostly from 2,000 square feet to 3,500 square feet, rather than the 5,000 square feet to 8,000 square feet typical of the Porsche tower.
- Private oceanfront restaurant and lounge with outdoor seating
- Bar lounge area located at lobby level
- Elegant Porte cochere entry with ocean view and 24-hour valet services
- Exquisitely appointed two-story lobby
- Elevated, lushly landscaped oceanfront terrace with heated pool, hot tub, and pool attendants
- Entertainment rooms for private events, Movie Theater, cigar room and kid’s room
- State-of-the-art Fitness center overlooking the ocean
- Exclusive spa including Turkish Hammam with indoor & outdoor treatment rooms
- 24 hour security and concierge services
- Spacious private residences with elegant smooth ceilings rising to 10 feet
- Three-bedroom residences from 2,900 square feet
- Four-bedroom residences from 3,625 square feet
- Five-bedroom Collection Residences from 6,695 square feet
- Six-bedroom Collection Residences at 10,645 square feet
- Each residence features a family room and staff quarters with full bath and closet
- Large walk-in closets
- 10-foot ceiling heights
- Collection duplex residences have 20-foot high living room and balcony ceilings
- Residences have an 11-foot deep, oceanfront balcony as well as a balcony overlooking the bay
- Residences features a summer kitchen with barbeque grill on the oceanfront terrace
- Private pools and hydrotherapy spas in Collection Residences
- Private service entrance
- Three high-speed, direct elevators serving each residence
- Imported Snaidero Italian custom cabinetry in kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms
- Exotic imported stone countertops
- Gaggenau Appliances in all residences
- All bathrooms feature marble walls and flooring
- Dornbracht bathroom plumbing fixtures
- Duravit all-in-one toilet/bidet in every master bathroom
- Prime coat finished walls and imported interior doors
- Vali and Vali door hardware
- Designer-ready residences
Request more information today
Please contact us for more information or to schedule a private property presentation.