Developer: Fortune International
Area: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
Year Built: 2016 late
Status: Pre-Construction, Under construction
Number of Units: 260
Unit Sizes: From 1,400 to 11,000 s.f.
Imagine a world built around a purpose. A world created around the concept that the space we occupy should be molded around us, not the other way around. A thoughtful, intelligent approach to architecture, designed from the inside out. A single elegant form rising 57 stories on the sands of Sunny Isles Beach, Jade Signature is the newest tower in Fortune International’s coveted Jade building collection. The vision to create something the market has never seen before stems from merging the most talented people in the world of design and architecture, with Fortune’s valuable knowledge of what buyers of this caliber desire. Attention has been given to every detail, and the result is a spectacular property that will be as enjoyable as it will be stunning.
Jade Signature is an extraordinary oceanfront building tailored to its surrounding environment, yet based on simplicity. It is rooted in history, but is the new Miami. Much like the great hotels that Miami is famous for, the tower is embedded in the landscape and its surroundings. There is a seamless connection between the street and arrival, the lobby, amenities, and the resort deck and beach. This is a departure from most residential towers, and will allow Jade Signature’s residents to enjoy a truly unique resort-like experience. By placing the parking garage below ground, the three amenity levels have a relationship to nature and the environment that is ninterrupted. The elegant tower is tapered from bottom to top on its east and west façades, and transforms from every angle. Its slender façade and shape distinguishes it from all other buildings across the skyline. The spaces inside are dynamic, and the residences are like contemporary houses in the sky, with breathtaking flow-through views from ocean to Intracoastal. Miami’s most anticipated condominium is modern beach living with beauty infused into every detail.
The lobby, the beach bar and grill, and the spa are among the building features that manifest themselves in a curved ribbon that weaves throughout the structure. The ribbon moves beautifully from the inside to the outside and can be seen most prominently as it forms the porte-cochère and beach pavilion. The sinuous forms of the building’s lower three amenity levels connect the tower to the geometries of the landscape outside.
- Created by Pritzker Prize winning Herzog & de Meuron
- Stunning interiors by French design firm PYR led by Pierre-Yves Rochon
- Botanical journey cultivated by renowned landscape architect Raymond Jungles
- Impressive structure towering 57 stories above the Atlantic shoreline
- Enviable beachfront address on the sands of Sunny Isles Beach
- Ideal location between Bal Harbour Shops and Aventura Mall, as well as Miami and Fort Lauderdale airports
- Strategic positioning of the building maximizing sun exposure to the pool and beach
- Free-flowing amenity areas seamlessly connect ocean and beach to lobby and interior spaces
- Inspiring flow-through floor plans boasting ocean, city and Intracoastal views
- Lofty ceilings of 10 feet or higher and total living areas ranging from 1,400 to 11,000 sq ft
- Floor-to-ceiling windows that frame the horizon
- Expansive terraces with frameless glass railings, comprising 30% of total livable space
- Modernist homes in the sky with terraces as large as a living space
- Private garage spaces
- Exquisite European designer cabinetry by Snaidero
- Top-of-the-line kitchen appliances by Wolf ® and Sub-Zero ®
- Wine cooler
- Cappuccino maker
- PYR custom-designed bathroom cabinetry
- Private elevator vestibule
- High-speed Internet and Wi-Fi
- Smart technology
- Walk-in closets
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Service quarters with full bath in 3, 4, 5 bedroom residences
- Service entrance
Request more information today
Please contact us for more information or to schedule a private property presentation.