Well over 95% of all home buyers begin their home search online. Armed with that knowledge, we will position your luxury property in front of buyers on a local, regional, national and international level. We leave no stone unturned in our quest to deliver superior results in shortest time possible.
Because we take a different, customized approach to marketing your home, you can and should expect more. Delivering superior results is our main goal, and more clients turn to us to market and most importantly successfully sell their homes. In preparation to listing your home on the market, it is recommended you become familiar with our marketing plan.
Acterra powerful 7-stage real estate home marketing plan.
- Thoroughly inspect your home and outline all the important features and upgrades.
- Determine the Fair Market Value of your property by doing a detailed written comparative market analysis.
- Provide detailed estimate of the all selling expenses to show your net proceeds.
- Execute a listing agreement authorizing us to sell and market your property.
- If needed, prepare a written home enhancement proposal and budget for your approval.
- Recommend minimum repairs and improvements to sell your property to maximize selling price.
- Suggest additional home enhancement and repairs based on buyer feedback.
HOME MARKETING PLAN
- Prepare and submit accurate information to the South East Florida Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Schedule a professional photographer to take "perfect" wide-angle digital photos of your property for the MLS, Flyers and Internet web sites.
- Create an approximate floor plan of the property.
- Present your home to our sales staff and other agents within a company.
- Promote your property by networking with our network of realtors and other local highly active agents from other companies.
- Syndicating your property on all major Internet real estate mega portals. Trulia, Zillow, Google, Yahoo Real Estate, Craigslist, Realtor.com etc
- Create a custom color postcards outlining the key property features.
- Strategically mail postcards notifying 100s of potential buyers of a new listing in the neighborhood.
- Install a for sale sign on your property to generate buyer calls.
- Prepare 500 small "Just cards" for distribution at local businesses, hotels and high traffic grocery vendors.
- Mail just listed postcards to your neighbors inviting them to the Open house.
- Design a high quality virtual tour with stunning high resolution real estate photography
- Send you a printed copy and a link to the MLS presentation for your approval.
- E-mail you links to all the major Internet mega sites confirming presents
- E-mail you direct feedback from other agents and buyers on all showings.
- Provide you with weekly report on the listing showing activity and review market conditions.
STRUCTURING THE SALE
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration in a timely manner.
- Financially qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property.
- Prepare a strong counter offer to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises.
- Manage all the details of your real estate transaction.
- Open escrow and review the escrow instructions.
- Arrange for the property, termite and other inspections.
- Supervise any agreed-upon home repairs.
- Assist with all disclosures, including the seller's TDS, supplemental disclosures, smoke detector, hot water heater and environmental hazard disclosures.
- Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time.
- Coordinate and supervise the appraisal process to ensure the proper value.
- Order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title.
- Order the HOA documents
- Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review.
- Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free.
SERVICE AFTER THE SALE
- Arrange for your net proceeds to be wired into your bank account.
- Review the final closing statement for accuracy.
- Give you a package containing all your real estate transaction documents.